Thursday, August 23, 2012

Some Bunny Loves You!!

At the beginning of July Ben and I were on KSL and started looking up fuzzy friends.
I made him search bunnies. I feel in love real quick.
That same day we went to Lehi to get our new little one, she was only 9 weeks old. On the drive home we contemplated names and finally came up with Rio. Small and cute, just like her.
She was the softest, sweetest animal from day one.

We've had her for about a month and needless to say, everyone that holds her adores her. She's a little cuddle monster. If you're looking for the perfect pet, I would definitely recommend picking yourself up a baby bunny.




She has gotten so big the last few weeks. We left her with our friend Mallory while we were on our Honeymoon and I swear she ate a small horse, she was twice her size at least.

Come visit her whenever you want =]
 

1 comment:

Kristine said...

She's adorable! At first I thought a bunny was crazy, but I fell in love with her too. :)