Saturday, June 9, 2012

Prince Charming in Carpets

The wedding is only two months away now.
I never thought the day would come! The engagement has been so long, but I don't think I would change a thing. We've had rough patches, we fight, and argue and get a little annoyed with each other sometimes, but I would never pick anyone else to see everyday for the rest of my life.

So.... I thought I'd share one of my favorite stories about Benny. Whenever I'm sad or upset with Ben, I just think about this and I get the biggest smile on my face. It's really simple, nothing extravagant, but it made my night.

So back in December, I was in Pleasant Grove for Christmas break. During the break Ben and I spent the day with his family. Something you should know about Ben's family, they love TJ Maxx. So of course we stopped in at this HUGE TJ Maxx on our outting. While we were there, Ben and I just decided to go exploring. We found a bunch of giant carpets hanging from the ceiling in a way you could flip through them like you can those posters of J Biebs and Hannah Montana at Walmart. We decided to see how far back they went, and once we found the back and we were hidden from the rest of the store, he kissed me.

Now that's not the end.

A few months later, while I was still in St. George, we were just texting each other. He was telling me how he was out with his family shopping. He told me they were back at the same TJ Maxx so I told him to go play in the carpets. After awhile I got this:
with the caption: "Wish you were here!"
I got THEE biggest smile on my face and definitely laughed out loud. It was so subtle, but I love that he does adorable things like that. This is now one of my favorite pictures of him. He's a goof ball and I love him for it!

-Lindsey

No comments: