Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Who is this Baby Ruth? And what does she do?

Totally for sure I just got a manicure
the sun I swear it's bleachin' up my curly hair
36 to 24 I don't know the stupid score
go go fight fight
gee I hope I play alright
go go fight fight. Goooo LOW COST AUTO INSURANCE!!!!
My brothers really wanted to play in softball league this fall with all of the family. They put together an awesome team with Steve, Drew, Alex, my Dad, Ben and a bunch of their friends. Since my dad helped put together the team, they named it after his business, low cost auto insurance. They play 8 games every Tuesday night and it is so much fun to see them all play together. I forget how amazing my brothers are at baseball and it's so great seeing my dad out there with his sons. Ben has blown me away. He hasn't played baseball since Junior high and he looks like a superstar out there. During the games I get to spend time with my wonderful Mom, sisters in law, niece and nephew's, in-laws and friends! I hope they always do things like this together, I love my family.


No comments: