Sunday, March 25, 2012

Things and Questions bout Lindsey

1. post rules of the game so no one gets lost.
2. post a photo and 11 random things about yourself.
3. answer questions that were given to you by tagger.
( I too skipped 4&5 because everyone I would tag has already completed this task.)



11 Randomized things about myself:
1. I love olives.
2. I always wanted to learn how to play the drums.
3  I've had pet rats, plural.
4. I don't even know what the word study is.
5. When I was little I sold rocks.
6. I'm taller than almost every single one of my friends.
7. People watching has become a sport to me.
8. "Anastasia" used to scare me to death.
9. The only beach in the U.S. I've been to was in Hawaii.
10. It kind of bothers me a lil bit when my name isn't spelled right.
11. I rock at Mario Kart.

Mal's Questions:


1. what band/s did you grow up on?
-Alanis Morissette was an all time fave throughout elementary!
2. name three things that would be in your worst nightmare.
-People with inanimate objects for heads, kidnappers, darkness.
3. if your wedding was tomorrow, what would it be like?
-Hopefully how my wedding in 4 months is going to be like!
4. what is your favorite band, album, song?
- Band: Gorillaz. Album: Sublime with Rome; Yours Truly. Song: You're nobody til somebody loves you; Michale Buble.
5. kiss, date, dump: jake gyllenhaal, channing tatum, jude law. choose wisely.
- Kiss: Jake Gyllenhaal. Date: Jude Law. Dump: Channing Tatum (That was too hard.)
6. what are your two favorite names for a boy and a girl?
-Boy: Jude. Girl: Rio.
7. if you had unlimited money, where would you travel in the world?
-Scotland of course! I miss my family!
8. what is the funniest video you have seen on youtube?
-Look around you, Maths. That will always be my favorite. This one is great too: Neature Walk.
9. describe your ideal MAN.
-Tall, Blonde, Handsome, most likely someone who's name starts with a "B".
10. what is your fashion weakness? (i.e. you love shoes)
-Jackets
11. give us a favorite quote.
- "Are we going to be friends forever?" asked Piglet. "Even longer," Pooh answered.


 -Lindsey

No comments: